May is Car Care Month in Canada.
May 25, 2022
Salted roads, cold temperatures and potholes all take a toll on cars, and Car Care Month encourages drivers to conduct proper vehicle maintenance from winter to spring.
- Make sure you keep up to date with oil change services, and remember to switch out your winter tires.
- Check your emergency roadside kit to include things like a first-aid kit, flashlights, snacks and bottled water.
- Clean your car’s interior by wiping down windows, washing the floor mats, and vacuuming the car’s upholstery.
- Test your car’s lights to ensure they’re all working inside and outside.
- Inspect your windshield for chips and cracks.
- Check your tire pressure.
- Check your tires’ tread.
- Top off your window washer fluid.
- Change your wiper blades.
- Or… take your car to the mechanic for servicing.